There are many online stores that sell incontinence products. When choosing a convenient website to order products, you should consider the following questions:
- Is the company registered in the UK? If so, you should be able to see a VAT number on the website
- Does the company offer next day delivery?
- Does the company offer VAT exemption on incontinence goods?
- Do they offer a discreet delivery service? You should find this information on the delivery page
- Do they sell products from popular brands? (Tena, iD, Attends, Depend, Lille)
- Do they have positive reviews? Often websites will use services such as Google Reviews or TrustPilot or Feefo
We have received excellent feedback from some of our subscribers who have been buying from Incontinence Supermarket and Allanda (allaboutincontinence).
Here are the direct links to iD products on both stores:
Do not hesitate to ask any further questions!