Hello all. I have overflow incontinence and wondering if theirs a treatment for this type of incontinence ? i have had it for about a year now if that helps
Double voiding involves stopping urinating half way. Don’t worry, it’s a simple exercise that you just need to get used to! Follow these steps to do it effectively:
- sit comfortably on the toilet and lean slightly forward
- rest your hands on the knees or thighs. This optimizes the position of the bladder for voiding
- urinate as normal, focusing on emptying the bladder as much as possible
- remain on the toilet, wait anywhere from 20 to 30 seconds
- lean slightly further forward and urinate again
Have you ever spoke to a Doctor to find the cause of your incontinence?