hi, I am a 27 year old woman with what I think is stress incontinence. I experience leakages when running, laughing, jumping etc.. I really do not have the patience to visit a Doctor and talk about this and just want to book in for surgery. can’t seem to find a list on google, can you help me with some options of surgery for stress incontinence please? Too young for incontinence and do not have time for this!

Answered topic