I have intermittant incontinence and fibromyalgia, but today the Urologist has told me that I have the bladder for a 70 year old man with prostate problems (im a 52year old woman) and wants me to try taking Tamsulosin and to stop taking Co-Codamol that I take for chronic pain. Any advice please. My incontinence is quite irregular (usually 1 week in 4/6) but can get so bad that I can not control my bladder and I wet myself. I can not leave the house unless I am wearing incontinence pants and know exactly where I am going and that there are toilets nearby. Any advice on what I can do that does not include taking this drug, as the side affects sound quite unpleasant. Thanks

Answered topic