I’ve recently been diagnosed with a double prolapse, I take a high dose of muscle relaxants & have become urinary incontinent.
I’m having a bit of a nightmare at the moment.
I’ve thankfully been prescribed incontinence pads. I received id expert ones.
I’ve just bought the pants that go with them & as far as I can tell, all they are is mesh knickers.
I have plenty of knickers.
What I dont have is something to secure the pad in place.
I was hoping the id pants had a section in them that the pad could slip in to.
Does anyone know of any insert knickers that I can secure a giant pad to please?
Warm regards

Answered topic