I am a 38 year old female who has had stress urinary incontinence since the birth of my daughter 18 months ago. I have had this confirmed by tests with the NHS and I have tried physiotherapy for my pelvic floor but it’s still a problem and I have to wear tena pads every day. My doctor has offered for me to have a burch colposuspension done or urethral bulking injections. What do people think is the best option for long term improvement?

Answered topic