Incontinence pads don’t have to be bulky and uncomfortable. Luckily, the incontinence market is constantly expanding, and discreet incontinence pads are a popular option.
Shaped pads are the most discreet style of men’s incontinence pads. Shaped to fit a male’s anatomy, they will provide a close, comfortable fit. These pads are ideal for light to heavy incontinence. If you have severe incontinence, we would recommend wearing an all in one product.
Choosing an Incontinence Pad
Here are some things to look for when choosing an incontinence pad:
- Breathability and skin friendly. Particularly if you have sensitive skin, it is important to choose a pad that is breathable. If you are sensitive to latex, choose a pad that is latex free.
- Look for the smallest pad that will suit your severity level. Avoid unnecessary bulk if you have light incontinence. The best incontinence pads for men with light incontinence to moderate incontinence are small and discreet. Larger pads are also often more expensive, so you are saving considerable money by choosing a smaller option.
- Choose a reliable brand. Finding a brand that has the Most online incontinence stores do stock the most popular brands of products. Lille Healthcare is known for producing hypoallergenic products, whereas TENA is known as the world leader in producing products. Choose the key elements you want in a brand, such as popularity or eco friendly products, and pick a brand that suits you.
- Look for odour control technology. Most products will have this feature, which neutralises odours and masks any unwanted smells. You shouldn’t have trouble finding this feature, as it is present in most products. However, it is definitely something to check.
The Best Discreet Men’s Discreet Incontinence Pads
A leading incontinence brand, the TENA Men pads live up to their name in terms of discretion.
- Odour Control to keep you protected for up to 12 hours
- Highly discreet and comfortable
- Individually wrapped pads for convenience
- “Fast Dry Core” absorbs liquid quickly into centre core to keep you feeling dry
- Designed specifically for the Male Anatomy
From £3.17 to £6.38
Lille Suprem for Men feature a cloth feel back sheet and a large coverage area for extra security. Lille products are 100% breathable and hypoallergenic, catering for those who have sensitive skin.
- Highly discreet and comfortable
- Large coverage area for extra security
- Individually wrapped for convenience
- Cloth feel back sheet
- Adhesive strip for secure location
Specially designed for light to moderate incontinence in men, these pads feature a soft textile back sheet for maximum comfort. The elastic gathers in the pads ensures a secure fit, meaning you don’t need to worry about the product coming loose.
- Features super absorbent polymers, which are designed to absorb and lock urine inside the core of the pad, reducing the risk of rewetting
- A soft textile back sheet provides maximum comfort and discretion
- Dermatologically tested and proven not to cause skin irritation
- Latex free
- Individually wrapped pads
£2.19 to £4.50
Attends for men are specially designed for post micturition dribble and light leaks. With 4 levels available, you can choose a level that’s suitable for your severity.
- Levels 1-4
- Light to moderate bladder incontinence pads
- Odour Protection
Breathable back sheet
- Soft cotton-like material
- Slim design
Shop Attends for Men on Allanda
£4.15 to £5.85
What are the Other Options of Men’s Incontinence Products?
Incontinence Pull Up Pants are the perfect solution for active people. They can be worn just like normal underwear and can be torn at the side for convenient and discreet removal. This option is a popular choice, as they look and feel a lot like normal underwear. The pants have a built-in absorbent pad and are disposable. Incontinence pants combine high absorption with comfort and follow the contours of the body. Double leakage barriers provide added confidence and security.
Ideal for: Pull Up Pants are perfect for people with a more active lifestyle. They are suitable for light to heavy incontinence.
All in one pads feature velcro straps or fixation tabs, and can be fastened to your body. You wear all in ones in replacement of normal underwear. These pads are ideal for night time use as well as day time use, as they have maximum absorbency. All in ones can be adjusted to suit your comfort preferences.
Ideal for: All in Ones are especially ideal for men with heavier to severe incontinence. They are also more suitable for people with low mobility, as they can be easily put on and removed.
Men’s washable incontinence pants are an alternative to shaped pads for men. The pants are suitable for very light leaks. Although often more expensive to buy, these pants can be washed multiple times and can therefore be a cheaper alternative to disposable pants.
Ideal for: Men’s washable pants are ideal for men with light incontinence who prefer the feel of a pant to a pad. These pants are suitable for those who want a more cost-effective option in the long term.
Originally posted 2019-11-11 13:26:05.